Day 4

Just hanging in today.  
  • Woke up in the night with a pretty stout headache.  
  • Tough sleeping.  
  • Experiencing a loss of appetite today.  
  • Fatigue is present.  The fatigue goes along with what Sybil said her Dad had.  
  • The old bowel is pretty slow.  
  • The shot site is not sore at all. 
  • I feel a bit of "brain fog" from the treatment.
All expected side effects from the literature.  

What one of these cells looks like in a bone marrow sample.  Most of the cells you see are developing red blood cells. (RBCs)


\


Comments

  1. One day at a time. Are you allowed to take any otc headache relief? You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gayle. Yes I can. I am taking so many things already that I try not to add anything but I will take some Tylenol for this when I need to.

      Delete
  2. The headaches would drive me crazy. I hope the side effects are short lasting. Make a rice sock for the fatigue…( fill a sock with rice, put it in microwave for about a min, then hang it around your shoulders). Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give that a shot Sharon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog