Day 6
A quiet Christmas day for us since I am quarantining myself from others after the blow the immune system has taken from chemo. No grandkids etc. Even though we are fully vaccinated and boosted I do not want to encounter Omicron or any other bugs. I wish everyone who can would get vaccinated.
Maybe next week I can have some contact with
others.
-
Main things:
- The bone pain came on strongly today. The teeth, other facial areas, arms, and
legs are noticeable.
- Sleeping is still an issue. Maybe that will improve
with the last dose of the prednisone yesterday (for this round anyway).
- Fatigue is noticeable but I was able to get in a bit
of a nap early in the afternoon.
- Voice is still raspy.
- My mouth is also a bit sore. They say you may have fever blisters but
I don’t have any. Just tenderness
right now.
I was right about the Claritin affect. It is to counteract the Neulasta and histamine which is probably producing the bone. Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta? (drugs.com). There seems to be some doubt as to its effectiveness in the article. Guess it doesn't hurt to take it.
- The bone pain came on strongly today. The teeth, other facial areas, arms, and
legs are noticeable.
Merry Christmas David. Hopefully as the steroids lessen your other issues will ease. 🙏🏻
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! Hang in there!!! Wise idea to keep away from others. There seems to be a pretty severe cold going around according to some of our family in Louisiana.
ReplyDelete