Day 8

 Day 8 is not so good.  I did get quite a bit more sleep but I am aching all over.  None of the pain meds seem to do any good today.  

Symptoms:

  • General body ache
  • Lots of excretion goin' on.  I guess I have a lot of dead cell debris to get rid of since rapidly dividing cells are being zapped and there is a lot of mess left over.
  • Might be losing some hair.
Since I am not really able to garden as in the past, I use a couple of Aerogardens to feed my desire to do so.  One has tomatoes and peppers and this one has these Cascading Petunias.  


Comments

  1. Those petunias are beautiful. Hate that the pain meds aren't helping. Have you ever watched the movie Liar Liar with Jim Carey? It's so funny if you feel up to a random movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny movie is a good idea. I haven't watched that one in a long time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog