Day 9
No improvement today. All of the same symptoms. Maybe worse.
We put out a bird feeder the other day. Actually two.
Finally had some action today. I was not quick enough to catch them to photograph but we had a male and female Northern Cardinal, a Carolina Chickadee, and a Tufted Titmouse so far (top to bottom below). The two small birds need to find the thistle feeder we put out. Better size seed for them. It may be too near the house. Hanging on an eave.



%2F150077096-56a008965f9b58eba4ae8f7f.jpg&f=1&nofb=1)
Beautiful birds! I'm sure you'll catch their pictures next time.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great photos! What kind of camera are you using? Post processor?
ReplyDeleteI bought some of that stick on black-out film for one of my windows and it worked to get a picture of the Northern Cardinal. It seemed to know I was there but it could not see in. I got a few shots.
ReplyDelete