Day 13

 Continuing to improve.

  • Seem to be on an upswing now.  Feel almost human.
  • Raining outside.  I guess a wet New Year's Day for Texarkana.
  • A squirrel figured out the bird feeder this morning.  Could be the end of that.  We sent the dog out to run it off.  Wonder about a pellet gun . . . 
  • My son is visiting so that is nice.  Have hardly seen anyone since treatment started.  He is fully vaccinated and is very careful about masking and maintaining distance.  (Smart boy!)
  • I actually went through a shelf on one of my many bookshelves and got rid of stuff.  Of course, I could not have done it without Ellen's help.  She did the hard part of putting the stuff in the trash or recycling.  I can't do much of anything without her help.  
  • I finally put together a diary to help track the medications and make sure I take them at the right time.  The brain must be working a little better.  Was in a fog for a week or so.  
  • Also, ordered a rolling cart to organize the medications.  Have everything on that cart now.  My brother-in-law did most all of the work on the assembly as we watched Georgia take care of Michigan last night.

Happy New Year 2022


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog