Day 16

 Not a bad day yesterday.

  • Didn't sleep as well last night but that also goes with the age.
  • Still gaining strength.
  • Eating better but still altered taste and smell.
  • Was able to participate in a university committee meeting online yesterday.
  • Our house was built in 87.  Not up to ADA.  We are having one of the bathrooms remodeled where I can get in with the wheelchair.  Also looking at modifying the shower/bath for me.  
  • I am losing hair.  It is not falling out in tufts but it is like my head is snowing every time I comb it.  You can see the results in the photo.



Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had a bit of a better day...compared to before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a better day yesterday. Praying for a complete recovery. We love you both😊❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your day was better yesterday. Praying for a complete recovery. We love you both😊❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog