Day 19

Today is a good day.  

  • No bone pain and appetite is okay.  
  • Sunny cold day in Texarkana.
  • Just back from meeting with the oncologist.
    • Blood work looks good so the next treatment can proceed.
      • Blood cell counts are good.
    • He says I may tolerate the next treatment better.
    • Hair is going, going but not quite gone.
  • A new word for you dysguesia.  Disorder of the sense of taste.  That would certainly describe my taste last week.  I guess literally means bad taste.
  • It took an extra day but we now have heat in the north end of the house!
  • Listening to the sweet sound of Jesse Winchester 

Eastern Gray Squirrel (The seed raider!)




Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had a good day. Nice photo of the 'seed raider.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Not my photo though. I will mark mine, otherwise assume they are taken from the web.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog